Orders Extending the Legal Time Requirement
The Florida Supreme Court has issued Orders Extending the Legal Time Requirement for The Third District Court of Appeal for hurricanes and tropical storms.
- extend time deadlines for the days when the Court was closed, and
- allow further requests for relief.
- Tropical Storm Isaac Order
- Hurricane Katrina Tolling Order
- Hurricane Rita Tolling Order
- Hurricane Wilma Tolling Order
- Tropical Storm Ernesto Tolling Order
- Tropical Storm Fay Tolling Order