Mercedes M. Prieto, Clerk
Debbie McCurdy, Chief Deputy Clerk
- Notice of appeal or petition--$300.00.
- Notice of cross-appeal, notice of joinder, or motion to intervene as an appellant, cross-appellant, or petitioner--$295.00.
- Photocopies--$1.00 per page.
- Certifying copies of any instrument--$2.00
All fees must be made in exact cash, law firm check, or money order payable to Clerk, 3rd District Court of Appeal. The court does not accept credit cards.
Frequently Requested Information
- Phone Numbers
- OnLine Docket
- eDCA User Guide
- eDCA - Creating Searchable PDF's
- eDCA - Creating Bookmarks in a PDF
- Notice to Attorneys and Parties
- Information for Persons who do not have a Lawyer (English), (Spanish), (Creole)
- Orders to Seal
- Notice in Unemployment Compensation Cases
- Court Calendar
- Live Oral Argument
- Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Orders Extending the Legal Time Requirement
- Administrative Orders
- Court Holidays
The Court does not accept faxed filings.