RSS (an acronym for "Rich Site Summary") is a way to receive automatic notification when new information is posted to a website. In order to monitor the new items posted to the Florida's Third District Court of Appeal website you must follow one of the two steps below:
For users NOT using Outlook 2007
- Download the RSS Reader
- Scroll down the page to the "First Time installation Instructions" and complete the steps.
- Open the RSS Reader by going to Start / All Programs / RSSReader
- Add a new Account
- Copy the link below into the URL for the feed:
For users WITH Outlook 2007
Outlook 2007 provides access to RSS feeds. To add a URL follow the instructions below:
- On the Menu bar click on Tools / Account Settings / RSS Feeds Tab
- Click "New" and enter the URL below as the URL location of the feed you want to add to Outlook:
- Click the "Add" button
- The feeds will appear in the RSS Feeds folder in your mailbox.
- Click the subfolder titled Florida's Third District Court of Appeal.
- Click on the email link to read the message.